Estimated Arrival: Between Jun 08 and Jun 24. *ETA to the USA Only. Excludes made to order or customized items, like customized beds.
Availability:Payment will not be captured until we check the availability of the products from the suppliers. Sometimes we don't get updates from suppliers when the product is out of stock . COVID -19 related delays: Due to Covid-19 Pandemics, there may be unexpected delays in handling, shipping and delivery. Estimated processing and handling time can be between 7-30 Days, from time of order placement. Estimated arrival time can be between 14-30 Days, from time of shipping. Further delays is expected if customer requests in House delivery, White glove delivery, etc.
Celesticare is a certified authorized dealer of Graham-Field.
Patriot LX Full-Electric Bed Only
- Robust steel grid deck sleep surface provides superior mattress support and easy to clean surface compared to traditional spring decks
- Head and foot sections can be raised or lowered simultaneously or independently with one hand control
- Recessed main frame offers maximum pinch point protection between grid deck and frame – reducing the risk of injury
- Lightweight design weighs only 126 lbs – lightest bed on the market
- Bed setup is so simple that it can save on setup time and requires minimal maintenance keeping your technicians time efficient
- Patent pending integrated HI/LO mechanism makes bed height adjustment easy and reduces potential loss of parts such as HI/LO rod when used as rentals
- Features dual HI/LO motors to adjust bed height from a low 10"; to 20"; easy and even allows for trendelenburg and slant positioning
- Patent pending rail slots in frame ensure quick and proper rail placement
- Single motor unit is designed for easy installation, requires less maintenance and provides the ultimate in quiet, smooth head and foot articulation
- Attractive, “home-like” thermo fused bed ends offer a less institutional look and eliminate a bed component that often requires frequent repair and maintenance
- Features SilverSolutions- an anti-microbial technology built into the paint that protects against bacteria and odor
- During a power failure, the motor can lower both the head and foot section with just a single 9 volt battery 4"; extension kit can be installed on head, foot or both to extend bed length to 84"; or 88"; Proudly made in the U.S.A. Grid Deck offers the following advantages: Much stronger frame Better mattress support
- No spring sag or bottoming out with heavier patients
- Easier to clean
- No connecting links or springs to lose
- Bed Frame: 5 Years
- Electrical Components: 2 Years
- All Other Durable Components: 1 Year
- Total bed weight assembled: 126 lb
- Maximum patient weight 350 lbs EVENLY DISTRIBUTED