SleepSafe Beds Buying guide
IMPORTANT MESSAGE WHEN ORDERING PADDING FOR A SLEEPSAFE® BED
Please read this section carefully!
• IMPORTANT: Please specify padding with your initial SleepSafe® Bed order.
• When ordering padding, please indicate if you want the padding to cover the windows in the safety rails, or if you want the padding to be installed around the windows in the safety rails.
• A SleepSafe® Bed ordered with pads is fitted with a mattress to accommodate the padding.
• A SleepSafe® Bed ordered without pads is fitted with a wider mattress.
• If you want to add padding to a SleepSafe® Bed that is in use, the pads will be sent along with a
new mattress and deck. Contact customer service at 866.852.2337 for details.
• If you order padding for your SleepSafe® Bed, it will be installed at the factory and will cover ALL FOUR sides. Padding only one or two sides is NOT an option.
• If you order padding for your SleepSafe® Bed, it is very important to NEVER use the bed if you have removed one or more of the pads. If you remove ANY of the pads, a gap will be created between the mattress and the sides of the bed potentially creating a risk for entrapment.