Estimated Arrival: Between Jun 03 and Jun 19. *ETA to the USA Only. Excludes made to order or customized items, like customized beds.
Availability:Payment will not be captured until we check the availability of the products from the suppliers. Sometimes we don't get updates from suppliers when the product is out of stock . COVID -19 related delays: Due to Covid-19 Pandemics, there may be unexpected delays in handling, shipping and delivery. Estimated processing and handling time can be between 7-30 Days, from time of order placement. Estimated arrival time can be between 14-30 Days, from time of shipping. Further delays is expected if customer requests in House delivery, White glove delivery, etc.
Celesticare is a certified authorized dealer of ConvaQuip®.
Designed specifically for transferring and transporting the Bariatric patient. Patient weight capacity up to 1000 lbs. Extra heavy duty reinforced stretcher frame, litter top, fowler back rest and side rails for maximum stability and years of reliable service. The hydraulic fowler back, foot pedal controlled rest is standard. The litter top allows for maximum patient surface and is 40” wide bumper to bumper for doorway access.
- Beachwood Powder coat Finish
- Patient Surface: 35" wide x 80" Long
- Full non-marring bumper rail
- Top to Floor Height : 29.5"
- Litter top height - 39.375"
- Litter top length - 80.25"
- Overall width - 40"
- 8" all surface casters
- Four Wheel Central Lock
- Foot Pedal Control Hydraulic Fowler Backrest
- 4" high density litter pad
- Optional IV rod is removable
- IV receptacles at 4 corners
- Transfer gap - 1.5"
- Vertical 3 position side rails
- Capacity 1000 lbs.
- Ships by Truck