Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 10 and Dec 26. *ETA to the USA Only. Excludes made to order or customized items, like customized beds.
Availability:Payment will not be captured until we check the availability of the products from the suppliers. Sometimes we don't get updates from suppliers when the product is out of stock . COVID -19 related delays: Due to Covid-19 Pandemics, there may be unexpected delays in handling, shipping and delivery. Estimated processing and handling time can be between 7-30 Days, from time of order placement. Estimated arrival time can be between 14-30 Days, from time of shipping. Further delays is expected if customer requests in House delivery, White glove delivery, etc.
Celesticare is a certified authorized dealer of ConvaQuip®.
Ultra-Care Xtra 4840 Series Bariatric Low Air Loss with Cell-on-Cell Mattress Design
The Ultra-Care Xtra Bariatric Mattress System is a combination mattress system providing both alternating pressure and low air loss for the for patients 800 lbs. to 1000 lbs. This system features Stay-Flate™ cell-on-cell air bladder construction to provide a full ten inches of therapeutic support with bottom-out protection in the event of a power failure. In addition to the Alternating Pressure mode, the Static mode provides a firm surface when needed. Regardless of the operating mode, the mattress maintains the low air loss benefit.
- Includes mattress, cover and pump
- Stay-Flate™ cell-on-cell design provides air base and prevents "bottoming out" and up to 24 hours of power outage protection
- Pillow function maintains the air cells at the head for patient comfort
- Twenty rows of 10" alternating pressure air cells, nine with laser holes to keep the patient cool and speed recovery
- Air cells made with nylon/polyurethane for increased durability and reliability
- Quick disconnect cells for easy cell replacement
- CPR quick deflate at head of mattress
- Quilted nylon zipper cover is low shear, fluid-resistant, and vapor permeable
- 16 liter-per-minute pump in an easy-to-use design
- Two modes of therapy - static or alternating
- Five pressure setting for maximum comfort
- Support patients up to 1000 lbs.
- HCPCS Code: E0277
- Two year warranty on mattress and pump
- Dimensions: 80"L x 42"W | 48"W | 54"W x 10"H
- Cell Connection: Quick disconnect cells allow for single ell removal/replacement.
- Inflation Time: 25 - 30 minutes with static inflate. 2 - 5 minutes with rapid inflate pump.
- Weight Capacity: 4840-42 (800 lbs.) 4840-48 (800 lbs.)
- Mattress Weight: 25-35 lbs.
- Cover: Urethane coated nylon that is vapor permeable and low shear/low friction
- Base: Reinforced nylon for durability. Bayonet type tie connectors to secure the mattress to the bed frame.
- Transport Cap: Located at end of the connector hose which when inserted, locks and prevents air loss from the mattress if the pump loses power or is disconnected.
- Additional: System uses modular components which allows for simple part replacement. CPR quick deflate at head of mattress.