Estimated Arrival: Between Jun 08 and Jun 24. *ETA to the USA Only. Excludes made to order or customized items, like customized beds.
Availability:Payment will not be captured until we check the availability of the products from the suppliers. Sometimes we don't get updates from suppliers when the product is out of stock . COVID -19 related delays: Due to Covid-19 Pandemics, there may be unexpected delays in handling, shipping and delivery. Estimated processing and handling time can be between 7-30 Days, from time of order placement. Estimated arrival time can be between 14-30 Days, from time of shipping. Further delays is expected if customer requests in House delivery, White glove delivery, etc.
Celesticare is a certified authorized dealer of ConvaQuip®.
The Bariatric Dual-Release Walker has a durable aluminum frame with double cross bracing that makes it highly stable. Extra depth and width make it especially helpful for bariatric clients. Dual-release buttons are easy to operate and provide both audible and visual locking cues. The Bariatric Dual-Release Walker features a lightweight yet stable aluminum frame.
- Greater stability when standing up
- Sturdy, lightweight aluminum frame
- Push-button mechanisms for easy folding
- Cross braces near top allow for full stride without interference
Specifications / Dimensions
- Width Inside Hand Grips: 21.5"
- Width Inside Base Legs: 32"
- Depth Opened at Base: 20"
- Depth Folded: 4.5"
- Wheel Size: 5"
- Height Adjustable: 32” – 39”
- Patient Height Range: Adult 5'2" - 6'4"
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs
- Product Weight without Wheels: 7.3 lbs
- Product Weight with Wheels: 10.6 lbs
- Carton Dimensions of Walker without Wheels: 24" x 6" x 33"
- Carton Dimensions of Walker with Wheels: 26" x 6" x 31"
- Shipping Weight of Walker without Wheels: 16.7 lbs
- Shipping Weight of Walker with Wheels: 23.3 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime on Frame, One Year on all parts