Estimated Arrival: Between Jun 08 and Jun 24. *ETA to the USA Only. Excludes made to order or customized items, like customized beds.
Availability:Payment will not be captured until we check the availability of the products from the suppliers. Sometimes we don't get updates from suppliers when the product is out of stock . COVID -19 related delays: Due to Covid-19 Pandemics, there may be unexpected delays in handling, shipping and delivery. Estimated processing and handling time can be between 7-30 Days, from time of order placement. Estimated arrival time can be between 14-30 Days, from time of shipping. Further delays is expected if customer requests in House delivery, White glove delivery, etc.
Celesticare is a certified authorized dealer of ConvaQuip®.
Bariatric Steel Forearm Crutches have legs and forearm sections that can be independently adjusted for optimal sizing. Each crutch is vinyl-coated, with a hard plastic Ortho K handle and ergonomically contoured, molded arm cuffs. Extra large crutch tips add stability to Bariatric Steel Forearm Crutches.
- Plastic cuff resists collecting debris
- Extra-large rubber tip prevents slipping
- Handle and cuff are ergonomically designed for maximum comfort
- Leg and forearm sections adjust independently for optimal sizing.
- Vinyl hand grips are comfortable and durable.
- Extra large tips for added stability.
- Ortho K handle is hard plastic.
- 500 lb. Weight Capacity.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Quantity: Pair
- User Height: 5 Ft - 6 Ft 2 Inches
- Product Handle to Floor Height: 28 - 37 Inches
- Material: Steel/Vinyl Coated Cuff
- Latex-Free: Yes
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs.
- Weight: 5.7 lbs.