Estimated Arrival: Between Jun 03 and Jun 19. *ETA to the USA Only. Excludes made to order or customized items, like customized beds.
Availability:Payment will not be captured until we check the availability of the products from the suppliers. Sometimes we don't get updates from suppliers when the product is out of stock . COVID -19 related delays: Due to Covid-19 Pandemics, there may be unexpected delays in handling, shipping and delivery. Estimated processing and handling time can be between 7-30 Days, from time of order placement. Estimated arrival time can be between 14-30 Days, from time of shipping. Further delays is expected if customer requests in House delivery, White glove delivery, etc.
Celesticare is a certified authorized dealer of ConvaQuip®.
Model DR12032 Splash Defense Transfer Bench with Curtain Guard Protection
Transfer benches provide stability to an individual with limited balance and mobility allowing an individual to bathe comfortably and safely. While transfer benches today offer support and stability, water from the shower can spill out onto the bathroom floor putting both the user and care taker at risk of slips and falls.
Shower curtain liners are displaced outside the bathtub as the transfer bench hinders it from catching water and keeping it inside the tub. Drive DeVilbiss continues to enhance the quality of life by introducing the new Splash Defense Transfer Bench!
The Splash Defense Transfer Bench is unique and the first of its kind allowing your shower curtain liner to remain inside the bath tub. This product enhancement meets the needs of so many by helping eliminate water from spilling out onto the bathroom floor, creating a danger zone for not only the user but also for the care taker.
The Splash Defense transfer bench provides security for the care taker, while giving an individual their independence back and allowing them to bathe safely and privately again.
- Splash Defense Transfer Bench with Curtain Guard Protection
- New "U" shape cut-out design enables the shower curtain liner to stay within the bath tub and avoiding water spillage outside onto the bathroom floor
- Reversible to accommodate any bathroom
- Tool-free assembly of back, legs and arm
- Height adjusts in 1/2" increments with unique Dual Column extension legs
- 400 lb weight capacity
- A-frame construction provides stability
- Durable blow-molded plastic bench and backrest
- Pinch-free lever allows for push pins to be depressed without pinching fingers
Specifications / Dimensions
- Seat Width 28"
- Seat Depth 16"
- Seat to Floor Height 16"
- Armrest Length 11.75"
- Armrest to Floor Height 27.25"
- Width between Arms N/A- only one armrest
- Outside Legs Width 33.5"
- Width Clearance of Tub Wall 7"
- Height Adjustments 1/2" increments