Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 15 and Dec 31. *ETA to the USA Only. Excludes made to order or customized items, like customized beds.
Availability:Payment will not be captured until we check the availability of the products from the suppliers. Sometimes we don't get updates from suppliers when the product is out of stock . COVID -19 related delays: Due to Covid-19 Pandemics, there may be unexpected delays in handling, shipping and delivery. Estimated processing and handling time can be between 7-30 Days, from time of order placement. Estimated arrival time can be between 14-30 Days, from time of shipping. Further delays is expected if customer requests in House delivery, White glove delivery, etc.
Celesticare is a certified authorized dealer of ConvaQuip®.
The ProBasics K7 Heavy Duty Wheelchair features a robust design to accommodate patients with wider seat and higher weight capacity requirements. With seat width of 28" and seat depth of 20" and a weight capacity of 600 pounds and a heavy-duty slide tube frame, the ProBasics K7 offers a rugged yet attractive option for the bariatric patient population.
- Probasics heavy duty K0007 wheelchair with removable, padded desk arms and reinforced frame
- Heavy duty, slide tube silver vein steel frame
- 8" x 2" semi-pneumatic casters are adjustable in 3 positions
- Dual axle provides easy transition of seat height from adult to hemi level
- 24" rear urethane wheels with durable hand rims
- Removable desk length arms with padded armrests
- Heavy duty vinyl padded upholstery with chart pocket on back
- Tool-free footrests include heel loops and aluminum footplates
- Optional Tool-free elevating padded legrests are equipped with a pneumatic piston for infinite elevating positions and
- Aluminum footplates
- Easy push to lock wheel locks
- Seat size: 28" x 20"
- Available with removable footrests or removable elevating legrests
- Weight capacity is 600 lbs.
- Limited lifetime warranty on frame, 1 year on parts