Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 10 and Dec 26. *ETA to the USA Only. Excludes made to order or customized items, like customized beds.
Availability:Payment will not be captured until we check the availability of the products from the suppliers. Sometimes we don't get updates from suppliers when the product is out of stock . COVID -19 related delays: Due to Covid-19 Pandemics, there may be unexpected delays in handling, shipping and delivery. Estimated processing and handling time can be between 7-30 Days, from time of order placement. Estimated arrival time can be between 14-30 Days, from time of shipping. Further delays is expected if customer requests in House delivery, White glove delivery, etc.
Celesticare is a certified authorized dealer of Graham-Field.
Patriot Full-Electric Bed Only
Introducing the new Patriot Full-Electric Homecare Bed with a grid sleep surface! Designed and engineered by the same team who develop the GF Long Term Care beds. Sleep surface is MADE IN THE USA!The single-motor design homecare bed is now available in a full-electric/low version. The Patriot Full-Electric Homecare Bed offers the same features as the Patriot Semi-Electric Homecare Bed with the additional feature of electric height adjustment. This makes it easier for caregivers to raise and lower the bed for patient care and linen changes. The electric height adjustment also enables the patient to easily position the bed for maximum comfort.
The Full electric model can be adjusted to be a conventional height homecare bed OR a low bed for better inventory management! Total assembled bed weighs only 178 pounds (bed and motor). Powerful DC motor for effortless height adjustment. Hi-Lo motor comes pre-installed on foot section for easy set-up and disassembly. All functions fully-integrated into convenient handheld pendant. Welded motor-guard protects motor and universal joint from damage during shipment and deliveries.
- Available with Fiberboard Decorative Walnut Bed-ends or High-impact Plastic Bed-ends. Designed to meet the requirements of applicable HCPCS codes.
- Maximum patient weight 350 lbs. 450 lb evenly distributed total weight capacity including patient, mattress, rails, and accessories.
- Height Adjustment: Casters in Low Position:Min. 9.5";, Max. 20"; (at deck level)
- Casters in Standard Position:Min. 13";, Max. 23.5"; (at deck level)
- Overall Bed Size: 87"; L x 36"; W.
- Lift Range: Head - 60°, Knee - 30°.
- No external pinch points!
- Slots in frame to ensure proper rail placement.
- Locking pins secure bed ends to sleep deck.
- Attached lanyards prevent loss while moving or storing.
- Only homecare bed to offer a 4-inch extension kit that can extend either the head, foot, or both head and foot decking.
- Bed length will be 84"; with one kit, 88"; with 2 kits.
The only homecare bed to offer optional corner mattress retainers. Grid Deck offers the following advantages: Much stronger frame. Better mattress support. No spring sag or bottoming out with heavier patients. Easier to clean. No connecting links or springs to lose.
NOTE: Half-Rail A (GF6650A-1 will not work on the Full-Electric Patriot homecare bed when the bed is used as a Low Bed. You would be unable to lower the rail completely.
I ordered this bed on Saturday and it arrived on Tuesday 😲. My 90 year old mom's older full electric bed stopped moving up and down which she needs this function to get out of bed. I was so relieved to get it so quickly. It is so much quieter than her old bed and she feels it makes her mattress more comfortable 😁. It was also within our budget and extremely sturdy being all metal.
The family owned businesses at Celesticare were extremely helpful. I found their business online and was a little nervous with them being so new but was pleasantly surprised. I will definitely do business with them if I need anything else.
Thank you Leona, not just for giving us business but for all the recommendations you have given. Nothing is more valuable to a business than a client like you. You have helped our business to flourish like never before. Thank you, for all support!