Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 15 and Dec 31. *ETA to the USA Only. Excludes made to order or customized items, like customized beds.
Availability:Payment will not be captured until we check the availability of the products from the suppliers. Sometimes we don't get updates from suppliers when the product is out of stock . COVID -19 related delays: Due to Covid-19 Pandemics, there may be unexpected delays in handling, shipping and delivery. Estimated processing and handling time can be between 7-30 Days, from time of order placement. Estimated arrival time can be between 14-30 Days, from time of shipping. Further delays is expected if customer requests in House delivery, White glove delivery, etc.
Celesticare is a certified authorized dealer of Graham-Field.
Everest & Jennings introduces the latest in a long tradition of quality wheelchairs. The Traveler HTC provides the ideal solution to the hospital/clinical transport need by incorporating special attendant and inventory control features with a heavy duty frame designed to support up to 500 lb users.
The Traveler HTC comes with an attendant push handle and rear mounted brakes that offer easier transport for the caregiver. In addition, the full width push handle acts as an anti-fold bar. Inventory controls are further enhanced by incorporating fixed desk arms, anti-tippers, an anti-theft post, as well as anti-theft nuts on the front rigging as standard features. Other features include double cross braces, heavy-duty 5/8"; diameter axles, and a long lasting, embossed back and seat upholstery with a double inner liner for durability.
Available in 20";, 22"; and 24"; seat widths, with 18"; seat depth (1"; longer than standard).
Meets Medicare K0007 specifications.
The Traveler HTC is manufactured with the same commitment to quality Everest & Jennings is known for.
- Designed for optimal patient transport by the caregiver
- Fixed attendant push handle also functions as an anti-fold bar Includes a fixed anti-theft post ideal in hospital/clinical settings
- Embossed black leatherette upholstery with double inner lining for durability
- Rear mounted attendant wheel locks
- Fixed desk arms and lock nuts on the front rigging ensure inventory controls
- Hammer tone paint provides a long lasting and durable finish
- Anti-tippers standard
- Reinforced frame at all critical load-bearing points “Tool Free” adjustable elevating front rigging
- Chart pocket standard on back upholstery 24"; x 1"; black plastic wheels with black handrims and non-marking polyurethane tires
- Durable aluminum black footplates
- Maximum weight capacity 500 lb - EVENLY DISTRIBUTED
- Meets Medicare code K0007
- Warranty 5 year warranty on sideframe and crossbraces